Jazz Ria, Balwyn



WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         Seafood Laksa ($16.90)
·         Spiced Tofu – tofu fried and wok tossed in salt and chilli spices ($8.80)
·         Mee Goreng – work fried soft egg noodles with a blend of spices, diced potatoes, tomatoes, onions, bean curd, prawns and chicken ($14.90)
·         Satay Chicken – chicken breast fillets wok tossed in our famous home-made satay sauce, together with fresh market tomato, pineapple, onion and string beans ($23.90)



WHAT WE ATE...
I love noodles so I always end up ordering them. This time I thought I would try a rice dish instead. The ‘Special Jazz Rice – diced prawns, calamari, peas, carrots, corn, bean shoots, and pineapple, wok fried ($14.90)’ was wonderful! The seafood, rice and vegetables were flavoursome, whilst the crunch from the iceberg lettuce and the fried shallots added texture. 


My dining companion opted for the ‘Roti and Curry – Malaysian roti bread with a side serving of curry ($14.90)’. He went with the beef option which was lovely and tender. The spicy curry was packed full of flavour and was eagerly mopped up with the roti by my dining companion...


WHAT WE DRANK…
We shared some ‘Chinese Tea ($2.80 per person)’.


OVERALL…
I was so excited when I entered Jazz Ria to find some fabulous jazz playing on the speakers. The interior is classy and intimate and the walls are covered with photos of famous jazz musicians such as Louis Armstrong. I’ve been a couple of times since my first visit and found the service to be friendly but a little slow when it comes to taking your order. Otherwise, the ambience and food at Jazz Ria is fantastic and is the perfect place for your next catch-up…



Address: 228 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn, VIC

Phone: 03 9888 4843

Jazz Ria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



P.S. Other eateries nearby are Mr Hendricks CafĂ©Relish Palace
Focus MelbourneNorma Loves Joeand Colombo's


Comments

Popular Posts