Target Cafe Eastland, Ringwood








WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         High Tea for Two ($20.00)
·         Devonshire Tea ($7.50)





WHAT WE ATE...
My dining companion and I both decided to have the coffee and cake special ($4.50). We had a range of mini cakes to choose from but both decided to have the Opera Cake. This was lovely and fresh and just the right size for me.










WHAT WE DRANK...
I ordered an English Breakfast tea as part of my coffee and cake special. They had run out of teapots so my tea came in a mug instead.


My dining companion chose a latte which was adequate. 


OVERALL…
As part of the new Eastland development, Target was moved from over the road to its new location inside Eastland. The new Target store also has a café that is very affordable with lots of specials on offer. The café is a large, colourful space with ample seating and friendly staff.



Address: 171-175 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, VIC

Phone: 03 9845 8400


Trading Hours:
Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Wed: 8.00am – 6.00pm
Thur & Fri: 8.00am – 8.00pm

Target Cafe Eastland Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


P.S. Other new eateries located in Eastland are Caffe Cherry Beans and Billy Barista... 


Comments

Popular Posts