Little Sparrow, CBD



WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         Vegetable Frittata ($9.90)
·         Egg, Chive and Watercress Sandwich ($11.90)
·         Chicken Tandoori Roll ($11.90)
·         Meat Lovers Pizza ($8.90)





WHAT WE ATE...
We shared a Cherry Slice ($4.50). We order this quite a lot at Little Sparrow because it is very yummy!


WHAT WE DRANK...
I decided to have an English Breakfast Tea ($4.00)…


My dining companion opted for a large latte ($4.50)…


OVERALL…
I often visit Little Sparrow for a pot of tea to refresh myself when I’m in the city. Located inside Emporium, it is the perfect spot to relax after some retail therapy. The chairs are super comfy and the order numbers that they give you are displayed on cute birdcages. I will have to try out their lunches one day…  



Address: Level 2, Emporium, 287 Lonsdale Street, CBD, VIC

Phone: 03 8609 8222

Facebook

Little Sparrow  Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular Posts